When You Enrol

When you enrol you can indicate your disability or medical condition on your enrolment form. An information kit will then be sent to you via email. If you don’t indicate your disability at enrolment you can do it any time during your studies or simply contact the Student Counselling team to discuss support.

Printed copies of the kits are also available from Student Success and Wellbeing or the Student Hub staff at any TAFE SA campus.

The information kit includes:

Back to Top