Students who Require a Support Worker on Campus

Students who need to have a Support Worker attend class should engage with an Access & Inclusion Advisor in Student Success and Wellbeing, so that approvals and support can be put in place. 

Support Workers who attend class will be inducted and need to complete a 'Support Worker on Campus Form' and undertake an orientation to the campus with Student Support and Wellbeing. 

Students who are Carers

TAFE SA is committed to removing barriers and providing access to students who are carers for people living with disability.

Provisions for students who are carers are determined on a case-by-case basis.

Students who are carers and who are seeking support from TAFE SA will need to make an appointment with Student Success and Wellbeing. Supporting documentation such as eligibility for Carers benefit or medical documentation is required.

Appointments can be booked on your campus at the Student Hub, or by contacting Student Success and Wellbeing.

Back to Top